القسم التجاريالقسم التجاريالقسم التجاريالقسم التجاريالقسم التجاري

رمضان كريم

رمضان كريم

نرحب بكم في منتديات فنان سات من خلال تصفحكم لموقعنا سيمكنكم التعرف على انجازاتنا والإطلاع على الخدمات المجانية المقدمة لكم

تم فتح باب التسجيل في منتديات فنان سات احجز مقعدك الان

التعليمات الإدارية

العودة   منتديات فنان سات > الأقسام الفضائية > Special section in English
نور المنتدى بالعضو الجديد

« آخـــر الــمــواضــيــع »
         :: دعاء اليوم السابع عشر من شهر رمضان المبارك لعام 1445 للهجرة (آخر رد :ملك الفضائيات)       :: اعمال يوم 17 من شهر رمضان المبارك 1445 للهجرة (آخر رد :ملك الفضائيات)       :: حدث في مثل هذا اليوم السابع عشر من شهر رمضان المبارك (آخر رد :ملك الفضائيات)       :: Newly added TV channel 28-03-2024 (آخر رد :ملك الفضائيات)       :: اهم تحديثات الاقمار الصناعية اليوم الخميس 28/03/2024 (آخر رد :ملك الفضائيات)       :: استراتيجيات الربح من الإنترنت: كيف تبني مشروعًا ناجحًا عبر الويب؟ (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: مهام شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام (آخر رد :بنت القحظأن)       :: مميزات شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام (آخر رد :بنت القحظأن)       :: كيف تشتري مقابر للبيع في القاهرة (آخر رد :بنت القحظأن)       :: نقل عفش جدة السليمانية: الخطوات الأساسية لنقل الأثاث بسلاسة (آخر رد :بنت القحظأن)      

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 19-10-2019, 11:18 AM   رقم المشاركة : 1
ملك الفضائيات
مشرف منتديات فنان سات

الصورة الرمزية ملك الفضائيات

ملك الفضائيات متواجد حالياً

ملك الفضائيات has a reputation beyond reputeملك الفضائيات has a reputation beyond reputeملك الفضائيات has a reputation beyond reputeملك الفضائيات has a reputation beyond reputeملك الفضائيات has a reputation beyond reputeملك الفضائيات has a reputation beyond reputeملك الفضائيات has a reputation beyond reputeملك الفضائيات has a reputation beyond reputeملك الفضائيات has a reputation beyond reputeملك الفضائيات has a reputation beyond reputeملك الفضائيات has a reputation beyond repute

1990 11170786129University First Year Modules
Bookmark and Share

للإرتقاء بمنتديات فنان سات ساهم معنا فى نشر الموضوع على الفيس بوك من هنا

peace be upon you all
many people choose to study english in the university with no idea about university how it is ?
every person who tends to study in the university , he or she should ask these questions in order to know if you are either going to bear the university programme or not .

lets state these questions :
1.Im i able to sudy this language ?
2.which level i have in english ? 'electronic english level tests will help you to find out'
3.how many university modules are ?
4.how university modules look like ?
when you answer these question by yourself then you are going to have an idea about The English Department
i won't talk about the whole semesters , im just going to mention First year semesters which are S1 and S2 so lets go for it
Semester 1 'One' : this semester helps to know what are grammar tenses , how to write correct sentences and how to pronounce letters 'sounds' correctly , lets find out more in the coming up list
1/ Grammar 1 : this module is extremely the most important one that you i advice every student to attend , within this module you will learn grammar tenses that help you to know what are regular and irregular verbs , besides to that it will help you to write sentences which happened in the pas or the opposite .
2/ Spoken : from here , you will learn how letters are pronounced by following the IPA 'international phonetic alphabet' System , you will know much more about how to speak fluently .
3/ guided reading : this is the complicating module that i had problems with when i was in the First semester University First Year Modules , anyways don't be scared its just about reading some short stories and in the exam u have a passage to comment on by writting an essay which u gonnal learn how the writing paragraph module .
4/ writing paragraph : this one of the important modules in english deprtment because you learn how to write correct sentences ,pargraphs and essays..
5/ study skills : this module helps you to know how to revise and take notes while attending a lecture and so on so forth ..
6/ Reading comprehension and precis : this the module that i loved in semester one because it allows you know some new words 'vocabulary' , also you learn techniques of how to read a text and answer its questions
7/ french : i still don't know why we study this language that no one likes at all :/ , anyways this module structure depends on the teacher , sometimes you study french grammar while with others as i did you study text and comprehention
thats all for semester one idon't know if morocco and algeria share the same modules names .
i will now to provide you with S2 information as we exactly have done with s1
1/ grammar 2 : its about learning prepositions , modals and determiners .
2/ oral communication : its about public speaking which means you prepare a specific topic with four students or alone and you deliver it publicly .
3/ compostion : its related to writing paragraph you just study things a little bit deeply .
4/ Reading comprehension and precis ; its is also the same as the s1 module , you just have longer texts than you have in s1.
5/ readings in culture : this is the hardest modules in s2 , you study within in it some cultures , how our way of clothing and eating is being changed ? also if culture is static or flexible and why ?
6/ business communication : this module helps to know how to be a succesful interviewee and how to write a cv and things like that .
7/ French : nothing to be said here University First Year Modules , it is also the s1 module
i really tried hard to rovide you with these info , and
hope everything's clear , if there's any question , dont be hesitant to ask me . i may provide you with s3 and s4 modules ini case you are curious .
thanks for reading and good luck to all of you

الموضوع الأصلي: University First Year Modules || الكاتب: ملك الفضائيات || المصدر: منتديات فنان سات

البحث

فنان سات , جامعة الفضائيات العربية , اكبر منتدى فضائي , اقوى سيرفر شيرنج ,كروت ستالايت , خدمات مجانية , قنوات فضائية , ترددات حديثة ,سيرفرات مجانيه.

University First Year Modules modules university year

آخر تعديل ملك الفضائيات يوم 19-10-2019 في 11:20 AM.
    شكراً رد مع اقتباس
أعضاء قالوا شكراً لـ ملك الفضائيات على المشاركة المفيدة:
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
modules, university, year

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الحقوق محفوظة لمنتديات فنان سات